9 de febrero de 2014

ISO 21500 Navigator



Last December I gave a training course entitled “Introducing ISO 21500 in practice”. With this post I want to share some byproduct from that course: a PDF file with 40 slides you can download from my Google Drive athttp://goo.gl/g1ECqm 

You can view the content directly at Google Drive, but I recommend that you download it to your computer to use it properly. This file will allow you to navigate through the 10 subject groups and the 39 processes described in the standard ISO 21500:2012 Guidance on Project Management. If you click the boxes representing processes or process groups, you can get a dynamic vision of processes, their details and dependencies. I hope this can be useful for you.

If you prefer the Spanish version of the standard UNE-ISO 21500:2013 Directrices para la Dirección y Gestión de Proyectos, you can download this other equivalent file in Spanish athttp://goo.gl/bkNta8

I'm the author of this stuff and it's free to use and distribute. I encourage you to do that. The only thing I ask in return is that you notice me about mistakes. I'm sure there are some of them.

Click here to read the Spanish version for this article
Click the label English to read other English written articles

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario